Your Comprehensive Introduction to the Gene Therapy Space
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
day: Gene Therapy 101 Day
This full-day workshop will offer an intense learning environment to establish core skills and understanding in the critical areas of gene therapy development.
Designed for new entrants to the gene therapy field, it will deliver critical knowledge on a number of unique challenges encountered when working with gene therapies.
This workshop will cover key elements, including:
- Establishing a clear understanding of the current viral vectors applied in gene therapy
- Understanding key manufacturing bottlenecks and building this knowledge into program development
- Determining key safety and efficacy endpoints in preclinical and clinical studies
- Clarifying the evolving global regulatory landscape
- Demonstrating value from early stages of development through to approval
- Incorporating the patient voice across every stage of gene therapy development